Deutsch

Nikolauskapellchen, Assmannshausen

Nikolauskapellchen, Assmannshausen
Nikolauskapellchen, Assmannshausen

The old Chapel of St. Nicholas stands opposite the Mäuseturm and below the ruins of Ehrenfels Castle on the B 42 road. It was restored in 1908 by the Saint Nicholas Skippers’ Society. The annual boat procession in honour of the Patron Saint of Seafarers still takes place each year from Assmannshausen to the chapel on the Sunday after December 6th.

Infos

Open for viewing