Deutsch

Reitzenhain

In a hollow, not far from the old Roman road which leads from Patersberg past the Galgenkopf to the country beyond, lies the village of Reitzenhain. The community’s showpiece is its church which was consecrated in 1738 and which has retained much of its original charm, both inside and out. Even the organ from the workshop of a Bad Ems organ builder and installed in 1752, has survived the ravages of time.

Info

Loreley-Burgenstraße

06771-910-0

Internet